Chris is a member of the Centre for Applied Social Research. He is a lawyer, social worker, consultant and academic.Chris lectures in social work at RMIT University in Melbourne, researching in the areas of mental health law and working with new and expectant fathers.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Human Services Management and Policy
- Bachelor of Social Work (Hons 1st Class)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Chris is a qualified lawyer and provides pro bono legal services through the Mental Health Legal Centre. In the past he has managed community mental health and injury management services, and worked extensively in youth homelessness.
Social work with men, Social work with fathers, New and expectant fathers, Program management and evaluation in the human services, Mental health management, Critical social work, Youth homelessness
- Maylea, C. (2016). Food scarcity and the Paracel Islands - What can be done to maintain traditional fishing grounds? In: New Community Journal, 14, 78 - 84