Emily recently joined RMIT in April 2016. She is working on the final corrections of her PhD in prehistoric Greek archaeology at the University of Melbourne.
Lecturing in Indigenous Specialisation courses:
- Indigenous Policy (undergraduate POLI1102 and postgraduate POLI1101).
- Landscapes of places, landscapes of the minds (undergraduate HUSO2385 and postgraduate HUSO2384)
Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand:
- Bachelor of Arts (Double major - Classical Studies and Religious Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors (First class - Classical Studies)
- Graduate Diploma (Ancient Greek)
- Master of Arts (Classical Studies)
University of Melbourne, Australia:
- Graduate Certificate (Indigenous Leadership and Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Mediterranean Archaeology) - final months