- Pichler, S.,Ruggs, E.,Trau, N. (2017). Worker outcomes of LGBT-supportive policies: a cross-level model In: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International Journal, 36, 17 - 32
- Shao, B.,Cardona, P.,Ng, I.,Trau, N. (2017). (In Press) Are prosocially motivated employees more committed to their organization? The roles of supervisors' prosocial motivation and perceived corporate social responsibility In: Asia Pacific Journal of Management, , 1 - 24
- Trau, R. (2015). The impact of discriminatory climate perceptions on the composition of intraorganizational developmental networks, psychosocial support, and job and career attitudes of employees with an invisible stigma In: Human Resource Management, 54, 345 - 366
- Trau, N.,Hartel, C. (2014). The impact of discriminatory climate and disclosure on identity centrality and turnover intention In: Proceedings of the 28th Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference (ANZAM 2014): Reshaping Management for Impact, Sydney, Australia, 3-5 December 2014
- Trau, R.,Hartel, C.,Hartel, G. (2013). Reaching and hearing the invisible: Organizational research on invisible stigmatized groups via web surveys In: British Journal of Management, 24, 532 - 541
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
1 PhD Current Supervisions and 1 Masters by Research Current Supervisions
Workplace diversity, particularly on the workplace and career experiences of under-presented groups. His work has appeared in internationally-recognised journals and been mentioned in the Australia Financial Review and the Financial Times in the UK.