The Council of Deans and Directors of Graduate Studies in Australia (DDOGS) November meeting is being hosted at RMIT University on 13-14 November 2014.
Registrations will commence on Thursday 13 November at 8:30am. The meeting will conclude mid-afternoon Friday (time to be confirmed).
For further information about registration contact email@example.com.
Each full member institution is entitled to one complimentary place at this meeting; however, all attendees must complete a registration form. The complimentary registration can be obtained by selecting the 'Full member delegate' option and entering the voucher code 'FullMemBer'.
Additional full member institution attendees should select the 'Additional delegate' option which will the incur the $250 registration fee. Associate members are also required to pay the registration fee.
Please note: The dinner is included in the cost of the registration fee. Separate registration fee is not available.
Dinner is hosted at Bottega on Thursday 13 November 2014.
Please allow 24 hours’ notice if you have registered for dinner and unable to attend by calling Louise Thwaites at +61 3 9925 3786 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the RMIT School of Graduate Research.
DDOGS will incur a fee if full members are registered to attend the dinner but do not attend.
Registrations have closed.
Swanston Academic Building (SAB)
Building 80, Level 6, Room 5
RMIT City Campus
445 Swanston Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Program – 13 November
To be confirmed
Program – 14 November
To be confirmed
This meeting follows the main week of Spring Racing Carnival with many people staying on in Melbourne afterward so attendees are encouraged to book their accommodation early.Â All rooms must be secured with a credit card.
1. IBIS Hotel, 15-21 Therry Street, Melbourne Tel. +61 3 9666 0066
- $130 per night room only (this rate will cover any early arrivals and late departures).
- Once the RMIT allocation has been exhausted, the rate will be charged from $170.00.
- Please quote “RMIT rate“ when booking
2. Rydges Hotel, 701 Swanston Street, Carlton Tel +61 3 9347 7811
- $185 per night room only (Rydges has kept aside 10 rooms across each day, more will be added once the rooms have been picked up).
- The rooms must be booked 30 days prior to arrival to receive the negotiated RMIT rate. Reservations less than 30 days out will receive 10% off the best available rate at the time of booking.
- Please quote “RMIT conference“ when booking for the dates 11/11/14 – 16/11/14