The International Conference on Field-Programmable Technology is the premier conference in the Asia-Pacific region on field-programmable technologies.
FPT is the premier conference in the Asia-Pacific region on field-programmable technologies, reconfigurable computing devices and systems. Field-programmable devices offer the flexibility of software with the performance of hardware. They are widely applied in high-performance computing systems, embedded and low-power control instruments, mobile communications, rapid prototyping and product emulation, and have become important topics of research and development.
We would like to welcome you to Melbourne for the 2017 FPT conference.
Details about the conference will be updated over the coming months so please check back regularly.
- 10 July 2017 - Abstracts for Technical papers (full and poster)
- 17 July 2017 - Full paper submission deadline
- 20 September 2017 - Notification of acceptance
- 26 September 2017 - Demo, PhD forum and design competition
- 18 October 2017 - Notification of acceptance
- 30 October 2017 - Final camera ready copy
- 11-13 December 2017 - Conference Dates