Event details Event cancelled
The European Union Centre at RMIT invites you to a public event with Mr Gorazd Å½mavc, Minister for Slovenians abroad, titled â€˜Slovenian Business in Australia?'.
This event will focus on opportunities for academic, business and cultural cooperation and highlight the existing relations between Australia and Slovenia, which are based on strong community ties and small but growing, trade relations.
- Mr Gorazd Å½mavc, Minister for Slovenians abroad
- Dr Srechko Jernej “Stretch” Kontelj, OAM, former Mayor of Geelong
- Aleksandra Ceferin (M.A.), President of The Institute for Slovenian Studies of Victoria Inc
- Dr Kaja Antlej, Slovenian Endeavour Fellow at Canberra University
- Mr Robert Walters, Acting President of the Slovenian Australian Academic Association & Secretary of the Slovenian Australian Chamber of Commerce
Registration and bookings
Please RSVP to email@example.com for catering purposes.
A light lunch will be served after the presentations.