Event details Event cancelled
Date: 29 Sep 2015-30 Sep 2015
Time: 11:00 PM-01:00 AM (UTC +10:00)
Venue: Swanston Academic Building, Level 2, Room 7,Melbourne
Join us for an evening with keynote speaker Peter Hunt, the Chairman of the Grameen Bank Australia.
Mr Hunt will share insights into how to accelerate Social Business models that can help change the world, including:
- Social Business: What is it and how it can change the world?
- How Social Business combines both the dynamism of capitalism with social aspirations of the not-for-profit sector in order to drive change
- Professor Yunus, The Grameen Bank & Grameen Australia: Background
- Grameen Australia Social Business Projects: Case studies from the Philippines, Cambodia and Bangladesh
- The Future of Social Business: Application to Australia & the key role of Universities