Event details Event cancelled
An interactive morning session for RMIT staff to expand their knowledge of business development across the university followed by an afternoon panel discussion with industry partners.
This event part of the Design for Impact Festival and will explore business development opportunities at RMIT.
The event includes an interactive morning session for RMIT Staff from 10.00 am–12.30 pm designed to explore business development opportunities across the university:
- Are you interested in how business development operates across RMIT?
- Would you be interested in helping to build a strong coordinated business development function across the university?
- Would you like to meet business development and engagement colleagues from across RMIT University?
The morning session will be followed by an afternoon panel discussion with industry partners from 1.30 pm–3.15 pm, which aims to understand the needs of different companies and organisations and develop ideas to improve the way we engage with industry – locally and internationally.
The morning session is limited to RMIT staff and the afternoon session is be open to industry guests and RMIT staff.
Lunch will be served 12.30 pm–1.30 pm.
The industry partners for the afternoon session will include KPMG, North Link, City of Melbourne, Honeywell, Dental Health Services and several small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Registration and bookings
RSVP by Wednesday 29 July 2015 via email to Heather Mallinson.
Please advise of any special dietary requirements for lunch.
- Morning session (restricted to RMIT staff only): 10.00 am–12.30 pm
- Lunch: 12.30 pm–1.30 pm
- Afternoon session (industry guests and RMIT staff): 1.30 pm–3.15 pm