Event details Event cancelled
Join us for the Australian Premiere of The Climate Blueprint, a documentary on the history of climate negotiations, the main actors and what’s at stake.
Audiences will be welcomed by German Ambassador, HE Dr Christoph Müller and French Ambassador, HE Christoph Lecourtier before the screening.
A panel discussion and audience Q&A on the positive actions being taken around the globe will follow the screening, with representatives from business, science, NGOs, local government and Europe.
- German Ambassador, HE Dr Christoph Müller
- French Ambassador, HE Christoph Lecourtier
- Professor Don Henry, Melbourne Sustainable Society Institute
- Ms Megan Flynn, Qantas Airways
- Councillor Arron Wood, City of Melbourne
- Professor Robyn Eckersley, University of Melbourne
Professor David Karoly, School of Earth Sciences, will moderate the panel and audience Q&A.