The Graduate School of Business and Law invite you to attend the 2017 Postgraduate Information Session.
Designed for professionals who are thinking about studying the MBA, MBA Executive or Juris Doctor Programs at RMIT and, for our current students who would like more information on future study options locally and globally or to reconnect in 2017 with our academic staff and student cohort.
You will have an opportunity to meet and greet the Program Directors, experience taster lectures and network with likeminded individuals. You’ll also have the chance to hear firsthand from members of our Alumni and current students about their study journey.
Plus you can connect with our Postgraduate Student Association members and learn about the activities and services on offer to you.
We will also introduce you to a range of exciting extracurricular services and initiatives on offer within the School and University and answer any questions you may have about studying at RMIT.
For further information please contact the team at the Graduate School of Business and Law at email@example.com
- 6.00pm – Pre-seminar & networking drinks
- 6.30pm – Meet the Program Director
- 6.45pm – 7.30pm
- JD Taster Lecture and Q&A with Alumni/Current Student
- MBA/MBA Executive Taster Lecture and Q&A with Alumni/Current Student
- 7.30pm – Extra Curricular Services, administrative and enrolment Q&A and networking