Cyclops Pictionary 14/05/2013
Working with the notion of site and sight; how is spatial awareness of site created when sight is impaired? Using the RMIT Design Hub as the “site”, participants will create a game of spatial Pictionary in the dark! Using torches, ambient lighting and string, teamwork and coordination will come into play when drawing the image on the wall. The winners will be defined as the ones who get the most correct answers.
Games and Animation
This discipline of games and animation extends across a significant part of the space that defines contemporary culture and communication. This evolving area researches and constructs the digital or generated image in all its forms and is built around the idea of studio practice and real world collaboration.
While animation and interactivity is embedded in all fields of the discipline, the programs specialize in media specific aspects of art, design, narrative, animation, interactivity and virtual environments.
Programs and courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Animation and Interactive Media)
- Bachelor of Design (Games)
- Bachelor of Design (Multimedia Systems)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Games and Graphics Programming)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- Master of Creative Media (Animation and Interactive Media)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Creative Media)
- More on Higher Degrees by Research