Human Research Ethics Committee
The RMIT Human Research Ethics Committee is accountable to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research and Innovation. It also reports to the National Health and Medical Research Council (NH&MRC) through the Australian Health Ethics Committee (AHEC).
Information and resources
- Human Research Ethics
- Qualtrics - building online surveys for research
- College Human Ethics Advisory Network
Terms of reference, membership and meeting dates
- Terms of reference for the RMIT Human Research Ethics Committee
- HREC 2014 meetings dates and agenda deadlines (DOC 38KB)
For advice on research ethics approval or research ethics best practice call the RMIT Ethics Officer on
(03) 9925 2251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.