Showcase a range of employment, education and training opportunities across a range of occupational roles within federal, state and local government organisations.
Time and date
RMIT Design Hub, Mutli-purpose room
Building 100, Level 1
Corner Victoria and Swanston Streets
Free of charge.
Unique benefits to exhibitors include:
- accessing talent from Australia’s largest tertiary institution
- showcasing employment opportunities to approximately 2000 work-ready candidates
- raising the profile of your organisation to 82,000 students
- feature on the RMIT Careers Fair Plus app, which will be available to students to download prior to the event
Who can attend
This fair is open exclusively to federal, state and local government departments and agencies.
This is a free event.
If your registration is successful, you will be given a stand for the duration of the fair.
- one trestle table which accommodates two staff and a small display (1.83m x 0.76m x 0.75m)
- two chairs
- complimentary buffet lunch for two exhibitors
- employer profile on the RMIT Careers Fair Plus app.
- Power and wireless internet are not available.
- Please do not courier delivered materials to RMIT prior to the day of the fair. Deliveries can only be received at the Design Hub on the day of the fair from 9.30am.
- Additional information regarding the Fair will be emailed to participants following successful registration and prior to the event.
Register now through CareerHub, RMIT’s employment portal.
For enquiries please contact RMIT Careers and Employability or phone on +61 3 9925 3901.