Share your knowledge and experience with RMIT students. This is an opportunity to engage with our students and to raise your organisation’s brand awareness.
A 45-minute Industry Insights seminar is a valuable opportunity for students to learn effective job seeking strategies and how to find work in their chosen field. The focus of each session is on student’s career development learning and employability.
Our Industry Insights seminars allow you to share your expertise with students about current and emerging practices in the labour market. Seminars can also focus on challenges facing your industry or sector, whilst providing an opportunity to connect and engage with students and raise your organisation's profile.
We will provide:
- assistance with your topic selection
- an on-campus venue
- targeted email promotion
- use of an online student booking system
- on-the-day assistance, such as escorting you to the venue and setting up equipment.
- Writing an effective resume and cover letter
- Interview techniques and tips
- Launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Assessment Centre preparation
- Developing commercial awareness
Session dates and times
Sessions are held during lunchtime teaching periods and are dependent upon venue availability.
How to book
Please make your booking through CareerHub. Once you have registered, or entered your login, select the Industry Insights presentation booking form link in the left hand column and complete.
Terms and conditions
Industry Insights seminars are subject to availability and at the discretion of RMIT Careers and Employability.
For enquiries please contact the RMIT Careers and Employability team or phone on +61 3 9925 3901.