RMIT’s Vacation and Internship Fair and School of Accounting Cooperative Education Fair offer you a premium opportunity to recruit talented current students for work integrated learning opportunities.
3 August, 2017
- Access talent for internships from Australia’s largest tertiary institution.
- Showcase employment opportunities to approximately 2000 work-ready candidates.
- Raise your organisation’s profile to 82,000 students.
The Vacation and Internship Fair and School of Accounting Cooperative Education Fair will run in tandem across three sessions. Please ensure you register for the correct sessions.
Vacation and Internship Fair
Storey Hall, Building 16, 342 Swanston Street, Melbourne
Morning session (10am–12.30pm)
- Architecture and Design
- Fashion and Textiles
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Property, Construction and Project Management
- Environment, Planning and Urban Design
Afternoon session (2–4:30pm)
- Business IT and Logistics
- Economics, Finance and Marketing
- Business and Law
- Media and Communication
- Social Work and Community Services
- Justice and Legal
School of Accounting Cooperative Education Fair
Melbourne Town Hall, Supper Room, Level 3, 120 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
This is an opportunity to engage exclusively with second-year accounting students eligible to commence their Cooperative Education placement in 2017. First year accounting students will also attend to meet employers and plan career opportunities.
How do I register?
The registration form will allow you to select single or multiple events
Who can attend?
You can attend if:
- you are offering paid opportunities such as vacation work, internships, work integrated learning and cooperative placements.
- you have a related job vacancy on CareerHub at the time of the event. Find out more about registering with CareerHub.
Professional associations are exempt from these requirements.
You can attend if:
- you have an ABN and are registered as a not-for-profit entity, as stipulated by the Australian Taxation Office and Volunteering Australia
- your insurance covers volunteers
- the opportunity adheres to the definition and principles of volunteering as defined by Volunteering Australia
- volunteers will be provided with adequate and appropriate induction, training, support and supervision
- the opportunity is less than 16 hours per week, does not replace paid workers or constitutes a threat to the job security of paid workers
- your organisation is non-denominational.
If you are promoting volunteer internships, services or products where students incur a charge, please contact the RMIT Careers Service before registering.
What else do I need to know?
Your stand will:
- measure approximately 1.8 metres x 1 metre
- include one table and two chairs
- accommodate two staff and a small display
- not have power and wireless internet.
Deliveries can only be received at Storey Hall or via the service lift in Rodda Lane (off La Trobe Street) on 29 July from 8.30am. We cannot receive deliveries prior to this time.
Additional information will be emailed to participants following successful registration and prior to the event.
For enquiries please contact RMIT Careers and Employability or phone on +61 3 9925 3901.