HAYS can offer an alternative employment method to help you hire RMIT students
Hays has partnered with RMIT to offer host organisations and graduate recruiters an alternative hiring mechanism which offers flexibility and outsourced payroll. This partnership offers employers an easily accessible, low-cost method of employing RMIT’s brightest talent, adding value to their organisation and developing the leaders of the future.
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group with over 9,023 employees in 240 offices, located across 33 countries in Australasia, Asia, Europe and North and South America.
Hays has been established in Australia for 39 years, and today are the largest specialist recruitment company in the region, with operations at 32 locations throughout Australia. They find permanent jobs for over 12,000 people a year and at any one time employ over 13,500 temporary on-hire workers and contractors.
In Victoria, Hays employs over 150 Recruitment Consultants and 30 resourcing, compliance and administration staff. Hays Victoria has six offices in the following locations: Melbourne CBD, Mulgrave, Moonee Ponds, Camberwell, St Kilda Road and Geelong.
- Full outsourced payroll service - student wages, payroll tax, WorkCover levy and GST
- Weekly pay for student/graduate with two pay runs each week
- Simple, secure online timesheet system for student/graduate and hiring manager
- Weekly invoicing of hours worked
- Application of modern awards to comply with the Fair Work Act 2009
- Student/Graduate leave entitlements included in hourly rate
- OHS inductions and consultation
For further information about Hays and RMIT Payrolling Services, please contact Careers and Employability or Charlotte Vincent, Senior Manager, Hays Corporate Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9604 9549.