Are you an industry professional with leadership experience? Support undergraduate and postgraduate students explore their career options in your field.
Industry professionals support students from all programs to explore their career options in Australia and offshore, particularly in South-East Asia.
Time commitment and program length
A minimum of one hour per month for 12 weeks.
Mentors require the following:
- at least three or more years’ professional workforce experience in a supervisory, management or leadership capacity
- a willingness to act as a resource by sharing expertise and experience
- the ability to recognise and encourage the student’s strengths and areas for development
- a commitment to invest time into the mentoring relationship
- a willingness to provide constructive and honest feedback.