Are you an industry leader who identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer (LGBTIQ)? Share your personal and career experiences and become a Pride mentor.
Support Melbourne-based LGBTIQ students from all academic programs with personal and career advice.
Time commitment and program length
A minimum of one hour per month for 12 weeks
Mentors need to identify as LGBTIQ and require the following:
- the ability to be comfortable discussing sexuality and gender issues
- at least three or more years professional experience in the workforce in a supervisory, management or leadership capacity
- a willingness to act as a resource by sharing expertise and experience
- the ability to recognise and encourage the student’s strengths and areas for development
- a commitment to invest time into the mentoring relationship
- a willingness to provide constructive and honest feedback.