We want you to feel at home at RMIT. Our advisors offer free information and support to ensure you have a positive and successful time in Melbourne - inside and outside of the classroom.
Our advisors can help you settle in, with information and advice about:
- managing your money
- adjusting to the local Australian culture
- what is expected of you as a student
- other support services that you might find useful at RMIT
We encourage you to join the Mates at RMIT program - a fun, informative way of getting to know RMIT and Melbourne. Students are paired with a mentor, who can:
- give advice on Australia, Melbourne and RMIT
- let you know about a range of social events and activities before and during your studies
- support you to develop important life skills
Our Student Support Advisors are available to speak with you at all campuses.
Find out more about our support services for international students.