RMIT’s high quality, industry responsive programs produce some of Australia’s most employable graduates, Melissa Griek shares her story.
TEXT ON SCREEN: Business information technology. Learn more about studying Business IT at RMIT. RMIT logo.
AUDIO: Ambient music.
WRITTEN TEXT: Melissa Griek, Diploma of Logistics.
VISUAL: Melissa is seated addressing the camera. There is RMIT signage and the exterior of the RMIT city campus behind her. As she talks footage of Melissa and other students learning at RMIT, exterior and interior shots of the RMIT city campus is intercut with Melissa addressing the camera directly.
MELISSA GRIEK SPEAKS: Logistics and supply chain management isn’t only about import and export, it’s also about how a company runs and the processes they have in place to be successful. Living in australia we’re always going to import and export and it’s starting to become more and more frequent. Some of the best things about study at RMIT have been the teaching staff. They mentor you, they guide you and they always willing to help you. The other thing are the facilities, it’s just fantastic. The wifi is always working, there’s heaps of study spaces, everything is brand new. It’s definitely a good incentive to study at RMIT. The other great things about studying at RMIT have been the opportunities to broaden your horizons, such as picking up an internship, or volunteering on an open day or sitting on a student service committee. They’ve all been huge opportunities to develop where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.
VISUAL: Fade to white
TEXT ON SCREEN: RMIT LOGO. www.rmit.edu.au
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2014 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.