MoodGroup is an innovative intervention designed to reduce depressive symptoms and improve quality of life in Australian adults. It involves online group therapy with 6-8 participants, facilitated by provisional psychologists. We invite you to participate in a research trial to examine its efficiacy.
For more information about this project see the MoodGroup information statement (PDF 170KB 4p).
To be eligible for MoodGroup you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You must be residing in Australia whilst participating in MoodGroup.
- You must have a depressive disorder.
- You must be able to commit to 2 hours per week for 9 weekens to participate in the online group.
- You will require access to the Internet.
We are not currently seeking trial participants. To register your interest in any future trials, or if you have any other questions please email Kerry Arrow, the Principal Investigator.
MoodGroup is a research project conducted by RMIT doctoral student Kerry Arrow under the supervision of Associate Professor Andrea Chester and Dr Keong Yap.