RMIT collaborates with national and international industries, government and peak bodies.
International experts in disaster recovery and reconstruction visiting areas affected by the 2009 Victorian bushfires.
These partners are linked to our academics and students who undertake research projects in response to partners’ needs.
Please note: the links below will take you away from the RMIT website.
Cooperative Research Centres (CRCs)
- Australian National University
- Fire Services Commissioner Victoria
- Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies (CRES)
- Emergency Management Australia
- Federal Attorney – General’s Department
- United Nations Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change
- Vic Roads