RMIT University researchers are working with communities in Australia and overseas to identify and implement strategies to benefit communities and increase the longevity of the environment.
Our research areas include:
- social science
- environmental behavioural change and management
- sustainable built environment
- climate change
- urban planning
- environmental science
- water quality and land contamination
- renewable energies using emerging technologies.
Clare Russell, Senior Project Officer, 03 9925 2108
- Sustainable Urban and Regional Futures - Global Cities Research Institute
- Centre for Global Research
- Centre for Applied Social Research
- Centre for Urban Research
- Cooperative Research Centre for Contaminated Assessment and Remediation of the Environment