Our experienced staff and College representatives can help you with your research project’s Information Technology needs.
Our technical team engages with researchers and Information Technology Services (ITS) staff to ensure the best ICT solutions are available to you.
We have appointed representatives in ITS, the Library and all three Colleges, where disciplinary-level knowledge and skills allow us to formulate IT solutions that match your research needs.
The eResearch Executive Group, comprised of representatives from across the University, advises and reports to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research and Innovation Portfolio. We work across RMIT to develop and implement eResearch strategy to ensure a competitive advantage.
For enquiries about our ICT platforms, resources and support for your research project email eResearch@rmit.edu.au.
- Professor Heinrich Schmidt - eResearch Director
- Professor Salvy Russo - eResearch Deputy Director
- Sangeeta Devaraj - Personal Assistant to eResearch Director
eResearch technical team
- Dr Ian Thomas - Systems Administrator and Software Developer
- Nicholas May - Software Developer (Research Data)
- Guillaume Prevost - Technical Officer
College and university representatives
- Professor Salvy Russo - Chair and College of Science, Engineering and Health representative
- Dr Christopher Cheong - College of Business representative
- Jonathan O'Donnell - College of Design and Social Context representative
- Elissa Cartlidge - ITS representative
- Deirde Gillespie - Library representative
- Peter McIntye - Research and Innovation representative