16 September to 8 November 16 September to 8 November 28 November to 21 February 2015
- Audiences flock to Indigenous art at RMIT Gallery 22/09/2014RMIT Gallery's two distinct exhibitions of indigenous art of remote Western Australia attracted a capacity audience on opening night.
- Still modern: The Ulm School of Design 31/07/2014The influence of Germany's Ulm School of Design will be explored in an international touring exhibition at RMIT Gallery (1-30 August).
- A charmed exhibition spreads hope across the Pacific 23/06/2014What's your story of good luck? Do you carry a talisman or charm to smooth the way through life's rocky waters?
- Curator and artist talk 28/11/2014Join Jonathan Parsons as he guides you through Experimenta Recharge: 6th International Biennial of Media Art.
- Google and the World Brain screening including Q&A session 28/11/2014This special film screening and Q & A session questions the nature of the Internet by looking at the story of Google Books.
- Ei Wada artist talk on Falling Records 29/11/2014Japanese musician and artist Ei Wada uses old electric and acoustic instruments to create multi-channel performance arrangements.