How to apply
Semester 1, 2017
- Applications open 14 August 2016
- Timely applications close 10 November 2016
- Late applications will continue to be accepted after this date if places are still available.
Steps to apply
- Check program entry requirements and confirm you're eligible.
- Ensure you have your supporting documents ready - this includes certified copies of all academic transcripts.
- You can either submit your application using iApply online or use a registeredRMIT representative in your country.
There are no application deadlines for international students; however, we encourage you to apply early as acceptance into programs is subject to the availability of places. An application fee may apply.
Learn more about the International application process.