Nominate your H&S Hero
Celebrate 10 years of Health Safety & Wellbeing Awards.
RMIT Children’s Centre
Put your child’s name on the waiting list for 2015.
New staff funding available to globalize your career.
A monthly event based around practice led research.
- Property students gain valuable industry insights 23/10/2014RMIT University has partnered with Oliver Hume and Villawood Properties for an Industry Learning Day for property students.
- Climate change, adaptation and urban resilience in the Asia-Pacific 22/10/2014An international workshop hosted at RMIT Vietnam has showcased climate adaptation best practice across the Asia-Pacific.
- Students live their dreams with Dior 21/10/2014Countless creatives dream of working for world-renowned fashion house Christian Dior - but for two RMIT students that dream became reality.
- Journalism guest lecture with Adjunct Professor Morry Schwartz 23/10/2014Presented by nonfictionLab and Schwartz Media. Longform journalism is not in trouble as predicted – it is thriving.
- Reel Australia: the dialogue between Indigenous and non Indigenous filmmakers 23/10/2014The filmmaking output of Aboriginal Australians forms a substantive and significant part of the history of Australian cinema.
- YOWL - CREATIVE WRITING ANTHOLOGY 2014 24/10/2014Celebrate the launch of this anthology containing work by students from across the University.