- RMIT sponsors first female hackathon 24/04/2014Australia's first ever female hackathon has been held in Melbourne, with support from RMIT's School of Business IT and Logistics.
- Gillard unveils groundbreaking model for global education 23/04/2014Former Prime Minister Julia Gillard has discussed a new model of education for developing countries at a lecture held at RMIT University.
- RMIT alumnus stars in The Vagina Monologues 17/04/2014A charity performance of the award-winning play The Vagina Monologues at RMIT will feature leading lawyer and alumnus, Dr Beth Wilson AM.
- Free Lunchtime Cinema 30/04/2014The Free Lunchtime Cinema is your chance to unwind between classes, over lunch or just to catch a free film. Come down to Kaleide Theatre each Wednesday from 12.30 pm to view classic films and new hits.
- 2014 EUSAAP conference: EU in the shadow of Asia? 01/05/2014The European Union Studies Association of Asia-Pacific (EUSAAP) is holding its first conference, hosted by the RMIT EU Centre and RMIT University.
- Ritual 01/05/2014For some shaving is a chore; for others it is a time for meditation and thought. Shaving is a ritual that is uniquely masculine, yet unlike many male rituals it is not loaded with negative connotations. It is not about controlling or battling, nor is it about winning or defeating. It is about maintenance and reflection.