Social Media Policy
Tweet, post and share with colleagues and students.
Three Minute Thesis
Competitors pitch their research in three minutes.
RMIT Gallery Program
New exhibitions starting in semester 2, 2014.
Coffee’s on us
Buy an RMIT KeepCup and get a free coffee.
- Domino’s Pizza CEO offers insights to staff and students 18/09/2014The CEO of Domino's Pizza Enterprise, Don Meij, has visited RMIT as part of Career Development and Employment's Experience week.
- Fashion students gain global experience 18/09/2014Industry and cross-cultural engagement with Vietnam's burgeoning fashion industry was the focus of a recent study tour.
- Honouring 10 years of scholarship success 17/09/2014An exclusive in-conversation event has been held to celebrate 10 years of the Jacques Nasser Scholarships Program at RMIT.
- PhD Juice Bar presents: Dementia is sexy... Really? 18/09/2014Well, yes, from a digital media perspective it is – or so suggests Swinburne Media and Communication PhD candidate Mandy Salomon.
- Switch on the Lightbulb 18/09/2014Experience a variety night of original short performance pieces devised and performed by RMIT students.
- Master of Fine Art Auction 2014 18/09/2014Your opportunity to pick up affordable art by Melbourne’s brightest up-and-comers.