- Employee Self Service
- Recommended Browsers
Employee Self Service (ESS)
Employee Self Service (ESS) provides staff with access to view, and in some cases update, their own data in the University’s SAP system. Log in to ESS now.
Windows 7/XP/Mac users-
Follow these simple instructions (open in new window) to open ESS via an alternative application called mysoftware.
Mysoftware is the application used for a virtual desktop environment, which provides access to ESS via the most compatible browser. Please access mysoftware
The Citrix Receiver has to be version 11.8.1 or above to operate successfully on a Mac. Check if your version is up to date (PDF 123kb, p1)
Important information before you log on to ESS:
- View the ‘Recommended browsers’ tab on this page so that you can optimise your experience
- Any changes you make in ESS will update your record immediately
- For password changes and technical queries/support contact the IT Service Desk
- Common activities performed on ESS include:
- Accessing your group certificates
- Displaying and changing your emergency contact and mailing address information
- Displaying any objects on load to you from the University
- Displaying your bank details
- Displaying your professional development activities
- Displaying your professional qualifications
- Accessing and completing your online Performance Workplan
Quick reference guides
Further information and assistance
For any questions regarding information within ESS, contact Human Resources (login required).
For problems accessing ESS contact the IT Service Desk.
Log into ESS