Follow these steps to apply for an RMIT program as a local student.
1. Find a program
Browse hundreds of exciting RMIT programs.
Each RMIT program has its own program summary, which includes important information, such as:
- the program's structure
- fees and fee assistance
- entry requirements.
If you're not sure if you're a VTAC or direct applicant, choose the right application method, then follow the instructions and submit your application by the deadline.
- Apply through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) by 29 September 2016.
- Apply online direct to RMIT by:
- 10 November 2016 for postgraduate and honours programs (1-2 years duration)
- 1 December 2016 for VCE, undergraduate, vocational education and honours programs (4-5 years duration).
3. Complete any selection tasks
Selection tasks may include interviews, folios, pre-selection kits and supplementary information forms.
Please make sure you complete any selection tasks by the specified deadline or you cannot be considered for entry into your chosen RMIT program.
4. Consider equity access
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give you extra consideration. This could improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.
If you need assistance or would like to discuss your study options, please contact Info Corner.