Supporting documentation is used by selection officers to determine your suitability for admission.
What to provide
The documents you are required to submit will depend on the information you provide in your application. As you complete your application you will be notified of any supporting documents we require. After you submit your application, we may request additional supporting documentation from you by email. You can also track any request and upload supporting documentation via My dashboard.
Supporting documentation may include:
- your academic transcript - for programs or courses you tell us you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell us you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
You may also choose to upload:
- letters of support from your current or previous employera statement written by you that demonstrates your motivation and commitment to study, your knowledge of the program, and any relevant work experience
- assessment of an overseas qualification.
- proof of change of name (if relevant), e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll.
Some programs require the completion of a selection task. If you are required to complete a selection task, you will be notified after your application has been submitted.
How do I submit supporting documents?
You can upload documents or provide a link at any time until a final decision has been made on your application.
Log in to track the progress of your application and upload supporting documentation.
Log in to find useful information under Help & support once you have registered to apply.
If you can't find the information you're looking for or need help with your application contact Info Corner.