Current RMIT local students and recent graduates can fast-track their application for a new program.
Benefits for internal applicants
- Free – if you are applying for a vocational education or undergraduate program you save on application fees to VTAC.
- Easy – your application starts pre-filled with details from your student record.
- More – some programs are only open for current students and recent graduates.
You can make an internal application if you:
- have an enrolment, or have graduated, in either the current or previous semester/term, or are currently on a leave of absence, and
- are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, a holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa or a non-resident of Australia currently in a distance education program, and
- meet the entry requirements for the program to which you are applying.
How to apply
Check the direct application dates to see when you need to apply.
Log in to myRMIT and under Launch applications select Apply for a program.
Log in to apply using your RMIT network username and password.
Get in touch with Info Corner to discuss your study options now.