A career in aviation science gives you the opportunity to plan and manage all aspects of aviation operations.
What is aviation science?
Aviation science involves operation and planning in the aviation industry.
What do aviation managers do?
Focus on operational management and planning roles within airlines and charter companies, air safety regulatory bodies and airports.
Where do aviation managers work?
- Airline management and operations
- Airport management and operations
- Airport planning
- Aviation charter business
- Aviation consulting
- Aviation regulation and safety
- Military organisations.
What type of person do I need to be?
A career in aviation management may be for you, if you
- Are organised
- Have a passion for the aviation industry
- Enjoy working with others
- Enjoy subjects such as business management and economics.