The Social Media Ambassador Scholarship is awarded to ten inbound exchange, study abroad, RMIT Vietnam cross-campus or SIM inter-location students studying at RMIT Melbourne.
Show the world why you chose to study at RMIT Melbourne by sharing your snaps and experiences online using #exploRMIT. Becoming a Social Media Ambassador offers you the opportunity to build your resume and network, while making friends along the way!
There are ten $500 scholarships available each semester.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an inbound exchange, study abroad, RMIT Vietnam cross-campus or SIM inter-location student
- be studying at RMIT Melbourne
- have a public Instagram account, plus another social media account, e.g. Facebook, Google+ and/or Twitter
- be active on social media and post on a regular basis.
How to apply
- At the start of each semester, during the RMIT Global Mobility Orientation Program, all inbound students are provided with detailed instructions on how to apply for the scholarship.
- In short: We ask you to make a video, showcasing RMIT and Melbourne, and upload it to your Instagram account using #exploRMIT and #exploRMITcompetition.
Please click on the below links to see examples from past Social Media Ambassador Scholarship winners.
Semester 2, 2016:
Andreas Askhøj - VIA University College, Denmark
Bendik Agdal - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
Corinne Sauve-Boule - HEC Montreal, Canada
Dillan Kawa - Essex University, United Kingdom
Feike-Jan Nauta - Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Jacqueline Requeima - University of Cincinnati, USA
Liv Andersen - The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Denmark
Ramiro Quezada Pineda - Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico
Semester 1, 2016:
Daniela Casas - University of the Americas, Puebla (UDLAP), Mexico
Diego Ichinose - FATEC , Brazil
Gregoire Rigoulot-Michel - ILERI, France
Arne Maqua - RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Lydia Forsey - University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Kayla Kuefler - Ryerson University, Canada
Natascha Hougaard - VIA University College, Denmark
Rikke Hald - Aalborg University, Denmark
Alexandra White-Torruellas - University of Maryland, USA