Got a question about your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)? Call in and see our specialised Medibank staff on Campus.
Medibank staff are on Campus to help you at the following times and locations. No need to make an appointment, just call in. They can help you
- update your details
- order your membership card
- make a claim
- find your nearest doctor or dentist
- explain your cover
- extend your cover.
|Venue:||RMIT Info Corner
|Day:||Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday|
|Time:||12.00pm - 4.00pm
RMIT English Worldwide
|Time:||10.00am - 12.00pm
Alternatively you can visit the store at:
To find a clinic closest to you.
How to activate your Medibank OSHC Membership:
- you have to access your RMIT student email to obtain the Membership Number.
- Login to Medibank OSHC OMS
24/7 hour helpline
If you have questions about your health you can now call the 24 hour helpline 7 days a week.
Call 1800 887 283 to talk to a nurse or a counsellor and to get help with:
- Emergency legal assistance - from qualified lawyers.
- Travel document assistance - help with lost passports and visas
- Locating doctors and hospitals.