Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher level qualification, in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution.
If you do not meet the above entry requirement for the Graduate Certificate you may be considered if you have a minimum of 5 years work experience.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline.
You may also be considered if you have a minimum of 5 years work experience.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Academic IELTS (minimum scores) overall band of 6.5 with no individual band below 6.0
- TOEFL (Paper-based): minimum score of 580 (with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet-based): minimum score of 92 with a minimum of 20 in each section
- Cambridge English (Advanced CAE): CAE Grade B
- Pearson: Minimum score of 58 (no communication band less than 50).
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.