Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Graduate Diploma consists of 96 credit points.
This is made up of five core courses, a choice of two research methods courses and two electives of your choice.
The following is an example of courses offered:
- Herbs and Natural Supplements
- Wellness and Lifestyle
- Wellness Assessment and Health Analysis
- Wellness Coaching
- Wellness Practices and Perspectives
- Business in a Global Context
- Corporate and Workplace Wellness
- Food as Medicine
- Foundations of Narrative Counselling
- Happiness and Positive Psychology
- Leading People and Organisations
- Mindbody Wellness
- Yoga Fundamentals
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Graduate Diploma in Wellness
1 year full time (4 course per semester), 2 years part time (2 course per semester)
|Bundoora Campus||1 year full time (4 course per semester), 2 years part time (2 course per semester)|