Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
After completing 96 credit points of study approved by the Program Manager, you may exit with a graduate diploma. For more more information about this please contact Info Corner.
The following is an example of courses offered:
- Advanced Programming
- Algorithms and Analysis
- Analysis of Categorical Data
- Analysis of Large Data Sets
- Applied Bayesian Statistics
- Big Data Infrastructures
- Big Data Processing
- Data Mining
- Data Visualisation
- Database Concepts
- Database Systems
- Game Theory and its Applications
- GIS Fundamentals
- Industrial Research Methods
- Industrial Research Project
- Information Systems Security
- Information Theory for Secure Communications
- Introduction to Statistical Computing
- Introduction to Statistics
- Mathematical Modelling and Decision Analysis
- Methods and Models of Operations Research
- Minor Thesis
- Multivariate Analysis Techniques
- Programming Fundamentals
- Programming Techniques
- Questionnaire and Research Design
- Regression Analysis
- Scripting Language Programming
- Sports Analytics
- Statistical Inference
- Statistics of Quality Control and Performance
- Systems Simulation
- Time Series Analysis
The Master consists of 192 credit points and incorporates the Graduate Diploma (96 credit points).
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Statistics and Operations Research
2 years full time or 4 years part time
|City Campus||2 years full time or 4 years part time||074919G|