Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Master consists of 144 credit The following is an example of courses offered:
- Acupuncture Neurophysiology and Research Techniques
- Supervised Clinical Practice
- Research Project
- Chinese Medicine Theory
- Acupuncture Theory and Practice
- Classic Literature in Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Clinical Chinese Medicine
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Applied Science (Acupuncture)
3 years part time
|Bundoora Campus||3 years part time||065385G|