Master of BiotechnologyCareer
Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact Info Corner for more information.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact Saleforce for more information.
Apply your knowledge of living systems to challenges in areas ranging from the environment to infectious disease and food science.
The specialisations within this program are validated and advised by an industry panel comprising practising professionals who meet regularly to review the contents of each discipline.
As a graduate, you can apply for membership of one or more of the following professional societies, depending on which courses you've studied:
- Australian Society for Microbiology
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- American Society for Microbiology
- British Mycological Society
- Australian Institute of Biology
- International Society for Human and Animal Mycology
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- Asian Fisheries Society
- World Aquaculture Society
- Zoological Society of London
- Australasian Society for Ecotoxicology
- Australian Society for Limnology.