Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Master of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine) consists of 144 credit points.
The following is an example of courses offered:
- Chinese Materia Medica and Formulae
- Chinese Medicine Theory
- Classic Literature in Chinese Medicine
- Clinical Conference (Chinese Herbal Medicine)
- Clinical Chinese Medicine
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Research Project
- Supervised Clinical Practice
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine)
3 years part time
|Bundoora Campus||3 years part time|