Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
After completing 96 credit points of study approved by the Program Manager, you may exit with a graduate diploma. For more information about this please contact Info Corner.
- Enterprise Architecture
- Software Systems Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Leadership, change and governance
- Enterprise Architecture Case Studies
- Strategic Planning for IT
- Two Executive MBA electives
- One IT elective
- People and Organisations
- Enterprise Architecture Capstone Project
- One IT elective
Available MBA electives
- Change and Innovation
- Accounting for Business Decisions
- Creating Business Strategies
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
Available IT electives
- Big Data Infrastructures
- Big Data Processing
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Infrastructures
- Cloud Security
- Data Mining
- Database Systems
- Information Retrieval
- Intelligent Web Systems
- Information Systems Risk Management
- Knowledge and Data Warehousing
- Mobile Application Development
- Object Oriented Software Design
- Project Management Leadership
- Secure Electronic Commerce
- Software Requirements Engineering
- Web Services
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Enterprise Architecture
3 Semesters Full-time; 6 Semesters Part-time
|City Campus||3 Semesters Full-time; 6 Semesters Part-time|