Master of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)Entry requirements
Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact Info Corner for more information.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
Please contact us for more information.
Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0 in Engineering (computer, electronic, telecommunications, electrical, communication, network) or equivalent.
International qualifications are assessed according to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): CAE Grade B (with no band less than Good).
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
Advanced standing may be granted if you hold an appropriate postgraduate qualification or equivalent in relevant fields. Applications will be considered on an individual basis.
Graduates of this postgraduate program can apply for higher studies by research.
When you successfully complete this program, you may be eligible for entry into an RMIT Masters by Research or Doctoral (PhD) program.