Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
To enrol in the Master of Science (International Sports Technology), you must hold a bachelor, master or doctoral degree with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0 (where applicable) in one of the following areas:
- Engineering - BEng or MEng or PhD
- Science - BSc or MSc or PhD in human movement, exercise and sport science, physical education, sport coaching, physiotherapy, disability, nursing, biology, mathematics, pure sciences or applied sciences
- Medicine - MBBS, MD.
Relevant work experience in industry or sports organisations or sports experience as an athlete or coach is also desirable but not compulsory.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor, Master's or Doctoral degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in one of the following areas: Engineering, Science (areas of Human Movement, Exercise and Sport Science, Physical Education, Sport Coaching, Physiotherapy, Disability, Nursing, Biology, Mathematics, Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences) or Medicine (MBBS, MD), with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0).
It is desirable, but not compulsory, if you also have relevant work experience in industry or sports organisations, or sports experience as an athlete or coach.
You may also be considered if you have a minimum GPA of 0.5 (out of 4.0) with two years work experience in industry or sports organisations as a sports scientist, or two years’ sports experience as a professional athlete or coach.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): CAE Grade B (with no band less than Good)
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.