Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher level qualification, in business (or related) discipline* from a recognised tertiary institution; or
- RMIT Graduate Certificate in Marketing.
* Applicants with a degree in a non-business or related discipline need to apply for the graduate certificate/master pathway if they wish to complete the master degree in 1.5 years (full-time). Alternatively applicants with a non-business or related discipline may choose to apply to the master degree without exemptions and will be required to complete the two year (full-time or equivalent part-time) program.
2 year duration
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) or higher level qualification in any discipline.
1.5 year duration
You must have successfully completed:
An Australian Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in Business (or a related discipline.)
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.