Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The master degree comprises core and optional (elective) courses.
- Study a compulsory business specialisation.
- Choose an additional specialisation from a range of business disciplines or up to seven electives to suit your chosen career path or personal goals.
- Explore a complex problem, and test and evaluate potential solutions with industry and community stakeholders in the course Business Research Design.
A specialisation comprises four courses and may be selected from the following areas of business:
- applied economics
- business analytics
- business information technology
- business law
- human resource management
- information management
- international business
- project management
- strategic procurement
- supply chain and logistics management.
Optional courses may be chosen from the individual courses comprising the specialisations offered, or courses from the approved program structure, including a global intensive which is usually undertaken in the final semester of the master degree.
The online master degree comprises 12 prescribed courses, delivered across six study periods, allowing you to focus on one course at a time.
You will study the compulsory capstone course, Business Research Design, plus 11 courses selected from specialisations in human resource management, marketing, project management and supply chain and logistics management.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Commerce
2 years full-time or part-time equivalent (or 1.5 years FT or PT equivalent with advanced standing)
|City Campus||2 years full-time or part-time equivalent (or 1.5 years FT or PT equivalent with advanced standing)||077517A|
Master of Commerce
2 years full-time or part-time equivalent
|City Campus||2 years full-time or part-time equivalent||077517A|