Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll collaborate on practical projects and research-based learning in areas of urban, commercial and civil infrastructure, specialising in:
- design of future urban infrastructure
- practice of advanced structural assessment, refurbishment and retrofitting existing structures
- structural failures, forensics engineering and lessons learned
- dynamic response of structures and post-elastic performance under extreme loading environments
- systems engineering for structural engineers and asset managers to analyse complex systems
- ethics, liability and law.
By doing so, you'll extend your views of the role of future structural engineers in designing, maintaining and assessing resilient and sustainable urban infrastructure.
You will conduct an industry-relevant and industry-supported research project to produce the final thesis, specialising in one of the above areas of your choice.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Engineering (Structures and Forensics)
1 year Full-time / 2 years Part-time
|City Campus||1 year Full-time / 2 years Part-time||078874E|