Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have:
- Successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification, or
- A minimum of 8 years professional work experience in a related industry. Applicants with professional experience at a senior level that is less than 8 years may also be considered
To have your professional experience considered you must include in your application:
- A CV
- A statement that details your experience
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline.
You may also be considered if you do not have an undergraduate degree but have a minimum of 8 years professional work experience in a related industry or professional experience at a senior level that is less than 8 years.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.