Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
This program has a strong emphasis on leadership and management including project scoping, scheduling, procurement, entrepreneurship, client relationships, financial and technology management and research. A blend of lectures and seminars with industry case studies and work relevant projects allows you to combine theory and practice in a real work environment.
You will develop both generic and discipline specific capabilities through the expansion of your knowledge and ideas that align with the current and emerging expectations of employers and industry.
Upon graduation, you will be able to:
- Determine and apply knowledge of complex project management theory, principles and best practice to applied projects to contribute to the profession and discipline of project management
- Critically analyse synthesise and reflect on project management theory and developments, both local and international, to extend and challenge knowledge and practice
- Professionally communicate and justify project scope, design, implementation, strategy, and/or outcomes, engaging effectively with diverse stakeholders across a range of industry sectors
- Apply specialist knowledge and technical skills required to creatively address the diverse needs of project stakeholders, formulating innovative solutions and demonstrating independent and sound decision making related to your professional practice and discipline
- Integrate and apply appropriate technical skills, research projects, evaluate the outcomes and theorise about the contribution of your learning to the profession and knowledge arena
- Provide strategic project management advice and utilise leadership skills and teamwork skills to plan and guide the implementation of projects across diverse project management contexts, contributing to the discipline and professional arena
- Utilise specific research and technical skills to strategically develop and implement project management strategies and solutions that are responsive to complex sustainable and economic theories and enhance project value, delivery and governance.
You can enhance your knowledge of general project management concepts and your particular area of interest by studying a range of electives that are on offer.
You can study a generic Master of Project Management or choose to specialise in:
- information technology
- post disaster project management.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
|MC210IT||Master of Project Management||Melbourne City Campus||Full-time 2 years||079796F|
|MC210PM||Master of Project Management||Melbourne City Campus||Full-time 2 years||079796F|
|MC210EN||Master of Project Management||Melbourne City Campus||Full-time 2 years||079796F|
|MC210PDPM||Master of Project Management||Melbourne City Campus||Full-time 2 years||079796F|