Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Master consists of 192 credit points.
This program is offered online and face-to face. The program is primarily taught through evening classes during the week, with some courses delivered through intensive full-day workshops. All core courses and some electives are offered online.
The core courses for this program include:
- Environmental policy
- Environmental management EIA & EMS
- International urban and environmental management project
- Natural resource management
- Project planning and implementation for change
- Research strategies
- Strategies for sustainability
- Urban regions: strategic considerations for development
- Urbanisation issues and the developing world.
Electives can be chosen from a range of interdisciplinary studies, offering a focus in:
- Urban and regional planning
- International community and project development
- Aid, rights and policy implementation
- Environmental planning
- Social planning
- Urban design.
You can choose to do a minor thesis to further develop your knowledge of a particular area.
Students may also potentially participate in international study tours offered as part of the IUEM program.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of International Urban and Environmental Management
Equivalent to 2 years FT or 4 years PT, (check Articulation & Pathways section for more detail)
|City Campus||Equivalent to 2 years FT or 4 years PT, (check Articulation & Pathways section for more detail)||079594E|