Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- An Australian Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering Science or Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent, in any engineering discipline, or a Bachelor of Business, or equivalent, in any business discipline, with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of equal to or greater than 2.0 out of 4.0. Applicants with a GPA less than 2.0 out of 4.0 may be considered on a case-by-case basis, with consideration given to at least two years' relevant work experience in engineering or business.
- An Australian Master of Engineering, Master of Business or PhD, or equivalent, in any engineering or business discipline
International qualifications are assessed for comparability to Australian qualifications according to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
You must have successfully completed:
An Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in Technology, Engineering Science, Engineering or Business with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0). If your GPA is less than 2.0, you may also be
considered if you have at least two years relevant work experience in engineering or business.
An Australian Master Degree or PhD (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any Engineering or Business discipline.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.